Sunday, July 30, 2006
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Saturday, July 8, 2006
A beautiful and healthy lifestyle for the next generations
1. To prevent the threat of three diseases HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria
2. To care and support people living with HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria
3. To prevent the threat of Hepatitis-B (HBV) disease
4. To educate in order to improve of the knowledge of reproductive health
5. To fulfill the safe-blood requirement of those in need
6. To create a bigger network of voluntary non-remunerated blood donors
For awareness raising and reducing the stigma and discrimination of HIV/AIDS, TB, Malaria and Hepatitis B (HBV) to targeted community, RAVEN provides health education sessions, distributes pamphlets and condoms. For reducing and preventing STD, RAVEN also provides RH education sessions and distributing pamphlets to targeted groups.
In order to get proper treatment, RAVEN provides referral service to the patients to get access to the proper health service.
Care and Support
To reduce the discrimination, RAVEN provides home based care and support for those PLHA, TB, Malaria patients and their families physically as well as mentally.
To save the life with safe-blood, RAVEN provides the recruiting the voluntary non-remunerated blood donors whenever patients need the safe-blood transfusing. In order to get safe-blood, RAVEN also provides the accessories such as the cost of diagnostics for HIV, Hepatitis B and C virus and blood bags for those patients who are poor. RAVEN is trying to create a bigger network of voluntary non-remunerated blood donors to fulfill the safe-blood requirements.
The main benefactors
1. Those patients and its families
2. Middle school and high school students
3. Young people